This certificate programme has been specially tailored to build skills for planning treatment and care for critically ill patients and those requiring emergency treatment and care, and follow up with injured patients to provide care that is based on the need. These nurses are specialised to cater to the treatment of patients with head injuries and those associated with any type of trauma. This programme is a unique offering of AMRAK in order to develop skilled healthcare professional, especially to produce qualified emergency nurses to the nation.
- BSc Nursing Degree with 12 months experience at any hospital
- General Nursing Management Diploma Holder
- Introduction, Pre-hospital Trauma Care
- Injury Severity Score and Training
- Assessment Protocol in Trauma
- Essentials Trauma Services : Needs of Injured Patients
- Types of injury & Prevalence – WHO Classifications
- Management of Trauma – Elements of Trauma Care
- Damage Control – Guidelines for Essentials Trauma Care Management
- Trauma Team & Organisations of the Initials Resuscitation
- Role of Individuals of Trauma Teams
- Trauma Nurse & Implications as per NABH
On completion, students will be awarded certification from Amrak Institute of Medical Sciences, affiliated with Durdans Hospital and Astron Institute of International Studies (AIIS), India, with a proven curriculum from India. The courses are recognised by the Indian Medical Association (IMA). All Practicals will be assessed by Durdans Hospital.