The Foundation Certificate in General Sciences is commenced with the facilities available at Amrak Institute of Medical Sciences along with Durdans Hospital. This course prepares students without the traditional entry qualification of 2 passes at A/Levels in science subjects (or equivalent qualifications) for entry to specified HND/degree courses in science and mathematics streams.
O/L Qualification (Applicant should have a minimum of A-C grades for Maths, Science and English or equivalent and be able to demonstrate an interest in, and aptitude for, science)
- Fundamentals of Biology
- Fundamentals of Chemistry
- Fundamentals of Mathematics and Statistics
- General English
- Study Skills and fundamental ICT for Undergraduates
- Advanced Biology
- Advanced Chemistry
- Advanced Mathematics and Statistics
- Academic English
- Academic writing and use of web resources
On completion, students will be awarded certification from Amrak Institute of Medical Sciences.