This certificate will provide a foundation for students seeking progression in the field of nursing to a Higher Diploma and beyond. The students will have the opportunity to sit for Government NVQ4 Exam also as an option. You will receive unparalleled, first-hand experience via the practicals at Durdans Hospital, a leading tertiary care hospital in Sri Lanka.
A pass in the GCE Ordinary Level Examinations including Sinhala/ Tamil, Science, Mathematics and English Language.
- Communication Skills for Workplace
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Nurse Assistant
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Unit Preparation
- Cliental Hygiene and Grooming
- Nutritional Needs and Techniques
- Eliminatory Needs
- Vital Signs
- Care of Elderly Clients
- End of Life Care
- Care of Special Needs
- Care of Wounds
- Assisting Advanced Nursing Procedures
- Care of Postnatal Mother & Newborn Baby
- Basics in First Aid
Free Bonus Certificate in English for Nurses
- English & General Communication Skills
On completion, students will be awarded certification from Amrak Institute of Medical Sciences. Upon completion of the NVQ Level 4 examination, the TVEC certificate can be obtained directly.